Link Party

Yall remember those days when I would get the link party posted right at 8am EST on Wednesday mornings? Then this past Wednesday I totally thought it was Tuesday when in reality it was in fact Wednesday and I just lost a day? Yeah I have shining moments like those, but thankfully they don't happen regularly. 

Last weeks feature was a great one! I myself am a huge fan of just sitting down and eating bread and butter some mornings, because hey nothing goes well with coffee like carbs. 



Yet again the fellas over at Crafty Lumberjacks prove to me I need to go and become their best friend. Because this gal right here loves food...I don't care what it is i'll eat that bread with a vengeance...minus the raisins.

Now its ya'lls turn!


The rules are still the same.

  • We would love if you would link back in some way so that others come and party with us.
  • Link to a specific post, not your whole blog - no more than a couple of post please.
  • Please don't link up anything you've already linked here before.
  • Try to visit a few other people at the party- We all love our precious comments!
  • We want to see your recipes, tutorials, crafts, DIY's, Printable's....anything you created!
  • Also by sharing in our party, you give us permission to share your post on our blog or social media sites. We would love to share some of your links through the week.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party! Sorry about your loss of a day. I hate when that happens. At least you're one day closer to the weekend than you thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the feature!!! Carb lovers unit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie, thanks for hosting. I do that with days too. Always a surprise.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete